Gerald Silverboard, MD
Specialist in Child and Adolescent Neurology
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30342
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
3400A Old Milton Pkwy Suite 210
Alpharetta, GA 30005
|Tuesdays 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
Although we may have more than one location to serve you, we may be contacted at all locations by phone at 404.255.2670 , by fax 404.255.2654 , or by email at [email protected] . We look forward to hearing from you.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911 OR VISIT THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
- We are closed for lunch from 12 noon – 1 p.m. every day.
- In office EEG’s are scheduled and performed in our Atlanta Location.
- We are now offering Telemedicine visits to our established patients. Dr Silverboard is scheduling routine follow-up visits utilizing Zoom, FaceTime, and Google Duo video calls. Call 404-255-2670 for more information.
- There will be a $75.00 fee for all new patient appointments and a $50.00 fee for all follow up appointments not cancelled or rescheduled within the allotted 24-hour time period.
- We do not treat motor vehicular accident trauma issues.
If testing is ordered, all results will be discussed at a follow up visit with your doctor. Please feel free to call to schedule a follow up appointment.
If you are needing a prescription refill, please have your pharmacy fax or
electronically send the request for the refill to our office. Prescription
refills must be requested before 3 p.m. Monday – Thursday and before
12 p.m. on Friday.
Only emergency prescriptions are called in on weekends. No narcotics will be filled on the weekend or after clinic hours.
Please note that for patients requiring class II medications (i.e. Adderall, Vyvanse, and Ritalin) you will receive a hand-written prescription. Due to federal guidelines, class II medications cannot be called into your pharmacy. Please allow 3-5 business days to request and receive your prescription via mail. Please plan ahead for the needs of your child. Thank you.
We know you have many choices when choosing a doctor in Atlanta or Alpharetta, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Insurance is verified prior to each appointment and we collect amounts due for each appointment at check-in. We accept checks, cash or credit cards.